Rooted Web is looking for a talented Digital Content Producer to join our team and create compelling blog posts, social media content, website copy, white papers, news releases and advertising messages for us and our clients. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to conduct thorough research on industry-related topics.
- Work directly with clients and internal team to create custom, compelling website content
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site and our clients’ sites
- Regularly produce various content types, including emails, blogs, social media posts, news releases, digital and print ads and white papers
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) for blogs, landing pages and other marketing materials
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Produce graphics and digital visuals to support written content
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with internal team and/or clients to create innovative content ideas
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Work with the creative team and independently to develop concepts for integrated ad campaigns
- Craft messages that are clear, accurate and enticing, and most of all, that follow agreed-upon strategy
- Execute with efficiency and competence throughout all phases of a project, anticipating and trouble-shooting as conflicts arise
- Deliver projects on time
Qualifications and Skills:
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing, grammar and proofreading skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated to work independently or as a member of a creative team
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously and under pressure
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with coworkers and clients
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience producing digital graphics with Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism or related field preferred
- At least three years of experience writing for a B2B audience preferred
- Experience using WordPress or a similar CMS preferred
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to Jeff Gipson.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to the blog for insightful posts delivered via email. We respect your privacy and won't spam your inbox.