We are lucky to be nestled in the middle of Cape Girardeau, Missouri, a community full of thriving businesses, rich history, and new ideas. This city continues to grow with new business opportunities every year, and we’re excited to share some of the industries that have experienced the most growth. Here are the top 10 industries in Cape Girardeau.
- Education and Health Services – 23%
- Trade, Transportation, and Utilities – 22%
- Government – 14%
- Leisure and Hospitality – 11%
- Manufacturing – 10%
- Professional and Business Services – 8%
- Construction – 4%
- Financial Activities – 4%
- Information – 2%
- Other Services – 2%
Interested in who the top employers are in the Cape Girardeau, Missouri area? We have those numbers too!
- Saint Francis Healthcare Services – 2,817 employees
- SoutheastHEALTH – 2,430 employees
- Procter & Gamble Paper Products (P&G) – 1,200 employees
- Southeast Missouri State University – 1,107 employees
- Cape Girardeau Public Schools – 713 employees
- Jackson R-2 Schools – 479 employees
- Community Counseling Center – 460 employees
- Century Casino Cape Girardeau – 450 employees
- Mondi Jackson Inc. – 428 employees
- City of Cape Girardeau – 387 employees
Whether you’re a titan of Cape Girardeau, Missouri industry or just starting out, we’d love to help you grow. Rooted Web is a local company with local roots. Give us a call and let us help your business grow.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to the blog for insightful posts delivered via email. We respect your privacy and won't spam your inbox.